This ONLINE course taught by Adam Williamson.
Morocco is famous for its otherworldly radiant zelij star patterned fountains and facades. We will draw and fold a series of variations on the Moroccan zelij 8 fold rosette and investigate octagon and square Semiregular Tessellation.
To register click the link below. Suggested donations of £5, £15 or £30 to enable us to continue these classes.
Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to a page containing a dropbox link.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)