This ONLINE course has been prepared by Adam Williamson. Originally analysed J. Bourgoin. It also appears in the works by Keith Critchlow and Paul Marchant.
We will draw variations on these stunning kundekari 12 fold rosettes from The Great Mosque of Damascus and the Azem Palace.
To register click the links below. Suggested donations of £5, £15 or £30 to enable us to continue these classes
Download Course Pack 1
Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to the registration page. We will also send everyone an email before the class with material to familiarise yourself before the session along with the online passcode again which will give you access to the class on Saturday.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
The course will require you to download the free app Zoom
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Drop Bow Compass
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)