This ONLINE course will cover a patterns analysed by Adam Williamson.
The Pattern (right) has been prepared for this event.
Learn to draw and fold a series of variations on Darj w ktaf (step and shoulder) pattern famously used throughout the Alhambra palace and moroccan architectural decoration.
We focus on the Moorish patterns from the Alcázar in Seville, Medina Azahara and the stunning Mezquita in Córdoba, plus the architectural masterpieces the Bou Inania Madrasa (1356) and the Al-Attarine Madrasa (1331) and to other important hidden gems.
To register click the link below.
Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to a page containing a dropbox link.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)