This ONLINE course prepared by Adam Williamson
Learn how to draw this stunning interlaced knot work ornamentation from the side of doorway, at the entrance of the Tower of Comares. Alhambra Palace, Spain.
Knotwork – Curvilinear Star Pattern
DOWNLOAD COURSE PACK LINK
Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to the Registration page.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Drop Bow Compass
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)