This ONLINE course taught by Adam Williamson.
Thanks to my teachers, geometers Keith Critchlow, Paul Marchant.
Learn how to draw this sublime 10 fold rosette in this extended one off session. We are very excited to share this remarkable pattern found in both the Bou Inania Madrasa (1356) and the Al-Attarine Madrasa (1331) in Fez Morocco.
To register click the link below.
Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to the registration page.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
REQUIRED equipment & materials
PART 1 – DRAWING
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)