This ONLINE course prepared by Adam Tetlow and Adam Williamson
We will explore compass constructions for tirskelle’s and early Selduk Rumi.
Exploring the Circle in Celtic and Seljuk motifs
Recommended Class fee, £5, £15 or £30. Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to the Registration page.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Drop Bow Compass
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)