This ONLINE course prepared by Adam Tetlow and Adam Williamson
We will discuss connections between Islamic and Celtic Knotwork before Adam Tetlow teaches a stunning pattern.
Celtic & Islamic Knotwork
Recommended Class fee, £5, £15 or £30. Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to the Registration page.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Drop Bow Compass
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)