This ONLINE course prepared by Adam Williamson
Learn how to draw this stunning biomorphic stained glass and plaster composition from the Suleymaniye Camii, 1550.
This is a very neat geometric sign-wave underlaying grid and dilimi fractal rumi patterns to explore.
Suleymaniye Stained Glass Spirals
Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to the DOWNLOAD PAGE. We will also send everyone an email before the class with material to familiarise yourself before the session along with the online passcode again which will give you access to the class on Saturday.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
The course will require you to download the free app Zoom
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Drop Bow Compass
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)