This ONLINE course pack prepared by Adam Williamson
Learn how to draw biomorphic compositions within the various geometric forms.
We will design patterns within a luza, pentagon, saft and numerous
polygons and stars
including a stunning hexagram and khatam.
We will study wooden and brass plated panels and explore space-filling and contrast within classic
We will study wooden and brass plated panels and explore classic rosette compositions.
Exploring Biomorph compositions within geometric shapes
Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to the COURSE PACK page.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Drop Bow Compass
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)