This ONLINE course will cover a pattern analysed by Adam Williamson.
Learn to Draw this mesmeric ancient Persian radial shamsah rosette from the 12th Century Jāmeh Mosque of Yazd, Iran.
This turquoise rosette is all the more striking because it is found in the desert town Yazd, a World Heritage site most made from ochre adobe.
To gain access to the course pack click the link below. Suggested donations of £5, £15 or £30 to enable us to continue these classes.
Course Pack Link
Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to a page containing a dropbox link.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)