This ONLINE course will cover a pattern analysed by Adam Williamson.
In this extended class learn how to draw this sublime 16 fold rosette carved into the walls of the Court of Lions in the Alhambra Palace, Granada Spain.
To gain access to the course pack click the link below.
Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to a page containing a dropbox link.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)