This course is taught by Adam Williamson.
The Pattern (right) has been analysed prepared for this event.
The Bou Inania Tablet
Learn how to draw this biomorphic stucco 8 fold rosette from the Bou Inania Madrasa (1356) Fez Morocco.
To register click the link below. Suggested donations of £5, £15 or £30 to enable us to continue these classes.
Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to the registration page.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)