This ONLINE course prepared by Adam Williamson
Learn how to compose classical layouts for biomorphic, arabesque, tezhib boarders.
This class will combine both freehand and geometric elements. We will explore glide patterns and mitres. There will be an overview of the terminology associated within decorative forms and explore the various motifs and compositional devices used to build classical biomorphic boarders at different scales.
Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to the download page.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
The course will require you to download the free app Zoom
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Drop Bow Compass
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)