This ONLINE course prepared by Adam Williamson
Learn how to work biomorphic compositions into architectural features.
This class will include drawing arches and decorative features.
Spandrels & Arches
Please wait after making the donation to be redirected to the COURSE PACK page.
If your country doesn’t support PayPal or you have any issues please Email:
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A3 size ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Drop Bow Compass
- Optional – Coloured pencils.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)