Thank you for registering for the archived on-line course: Jaali Screens with Richard Henry
Course material is available in GoogleDrive below. The course material organised by week. It is recommended to work through in sequence. The class video is the main point of reference for the class. The other items are supporting contextual material for you to explore at your leisure.
This is a practical course for which you will need gather the following items in advance.
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A good quality compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A2 preferably, A3 minimum, ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Masking Tape
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Optional – Coloured pencils, or aquarelle set.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)
We hope you enjoy the course.