Thank you for registering for the on-line course: Jaali Screens with Richard Henry
You will be sent weekly invites with access to the LIVE classes approximately 24 hours before each class.
Course material will be available from GoogleDrive below, organised by each week of the presentation. Shortly before each class a PDF e-booklet with the current week’s pattern will be available. The same directory will contain the class video and any additional supporting material on the day after the LIVE presentation.
This is a practical course for which you will need gather the following items in advance.
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A good quality compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A2 preferably, A3 minimum, ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Masking Tape
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Optional – Coloured pencils, or aquarelle set.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)
We hope you enjoy the course.