Thank you for registering for the on-line course: Drawing Islamic Geometric Patterns with Richard Henry
Course material is available from GoogleDrive below. It is recommended to work through the material at your own pace in sequence:-
This is a practical course for which you will need gather the following items in advance.
REQUIRED equipment & materials
- A good quality compass (recommended compass is the Rotring Master Bow)
- A ruler
- Cartridge paper – A2 preferably, A3 minimum, ideally heavy weight (120gsm plus)
- Range of Pencils (6B-4H)
- Tracing paper
- Masking Tape
- Zero Eraser or equivalent
- Optional – Coloured pencils, or aquarelle set.
- Optional – Fine line drawing pens (useful to have, but not essential)
We hope you enjoy the course.